SEO Service Process
Everlasting SEO & Web Solutions LLP specializes in various techniques pertaining to on-page and off-page SEO. Let’s take a quick look at what’s included in these two processes.
On-page Optimization (Resolving errors and bugs our website is facing through)
On-page SEO constitutes the first phase of the SEO process, where we set our focus on the targeted keywords, the web files, and website content.
- A complete website analysis to understand the site structure and determine the SEO needs.
- Detailed Competitor Analysis
- Detailed keyword research and analysis, using Google Ad words Tools/word tracker, for incorporating keyword groups
- Collecting the list of keywords already present on the site (if any). If not, keyword list can be extracted from the competitors’ website, and Keyword Effective Index for those keywords can be generated.
- Categorizing the keywords as primary and secondary, for each page, and using them in the article titles, meta-descriptions, and tags.
- Analyzing the website navigation structure for developing a friendly and a responsive user interface.
- Making the website content SEO-friendly. The targeted keywords are placed at appropriate positions in the article as part of meaningful sentences with relevant information. Making the HTML content compact by removing the blank spaces in the HTML page, thus ensuring proper alignment.
- Generating HTML and XML sitemaps.
- Placing robots.txt with information about the pages that are not to be crawled by particular search engines. If there is no specification, we simply create an empty text file with “robots” as filename and upload it onto the root directory.
- Validating HTML pages using HTML Validator, and CSS pages using CSS Validator.
- Checking for broken links on the site using Xenu Link Sleuth tool.
- Using Bread Crumbling for better navigation purpose.
- Using alt and title tags for all the images and title tags for hyperlinks containing the landing page keyword.
- No Black Hat techniques - No cloaking, doorway paging, keyword stuffing, hidden text spamming etc.
- Authenticating the site for both Google and Yahoo using Google Webmasters and Yahoo Site Explorer.
- Tracking the website provided from Google, Yahoo and MSN, using tools like Google Analytics, etc.
Off-page Optimization (Promoting Website Online)
Off-page SEO constitutes the second part of the SEO process, where we market your website online. The details of the website and its significance for the targeted keyword groups are published on various popular bookmarking websites and directories. As much as we promote your website online, higher the ranking it will attain.
- Link Building
- Related or Theme Based Websites
- Directory submission
- Article Submission on various websites and forums
- Submission of blog posts and comments
- Google Ad words – PPC (pay per click) & CPC (cost per click)
- Social Bookmarking
- Submission of feeds
- Classified Ads
- Posting on social networking websites and on pages of groups and communities
- Placing Video Ads in YouTube and other video Sites
- Regular submission of Press Releases and Newsletters
- Placing image links and Photo Ads
- Posting in Yahoo Answers
We, at Everlasting SEO & Web Solutions LLP, strive to achieve the following goals:
- Steady, substantial increase in the amount of visitor traffic
- Boost in the page ranking for selected keywords on search engines
- Error-free websites that are search-engine friendly
The above mentioned SEO process is specific to article submissions and other research only. For articles and press release submissions, either the website owner may provide the raw content or our writers can do the task for you.